Friday, December 13, 2013

Zact Holiday Blog Blast #MC





"I participated in a campaign for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Zact. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating"


My kids (like most kids their age) are constantly asking for a smartphone, and they've put one on their Christmas list. I don't want to deal with the massive costs kids can incur though (I have a friend whose son had a $700 bill!).

I found out about Zact, a nationwide mobile service with no contract that lets parents control text and data usage, along with curfews!


Zact was awarded the seal of approval from National Parenting Center, and their average bill is only $22 a month (I can get behind that!)

If your kids want a smartphone for Christmas check out Zact Mobile and look at all their cool features!


0 comments:

Post a Comment