Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pampers Gifts to Grow... free code and 25% off rewards!


Here's a new Pampers Gifts to Grow code for 10 points: CABRANDSVRJUN12. I have no idea when it expires (the free codes tend to expire mid-month, so use it soon! Also, their rewards are currently 25% off!! I've been saving for a long time for one of these


for my munchkin. It was 4800 points, and I was like 200 points short last time I added points. I went looking for this month's code and found out the rewards were 25% off (until Tuesday 6/12 at midnight, according to another blog), so I get to make my little one happy for 3600 points and I still have 1000 left over to start saving up again!

Oh, and if you're not using Gifts to Grow yet, check it out here. Even if you don't have kids you can use the free points and enter for sweepstakes or use it for Shutterfly codes and other such fun things.

*UPDATE: We got our Kiddi-o ride on today, only 9 days after I ordered it!! It said 4-6 weeks delivery, so Princesa is going to LOVE playing with it tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment