Sunday, August 15, 2010

Waiting for Baby Event... Kicky Pants Review

I love companies created by moms and dads, and Kicky Pants is one of my new favorites! Kicky Pants was created by Erin Cloke when she was on bedrest during her second pregnancy. Since then her husband has joined her in the company.

Kicky Pants carries a wide variety of cotton and bamboo clothing, all of which are designed by Erin! They offer clothing for baby, kids, and even mom!

Kicky Pants even makes toys for your little one.

Kicky Pants sent me this adorable outfit to review:

It's made out of bamboo and is one of the softest baby outfits I currently own!

I especially love the ruffled butt!

Want to find Kicky Pants for yourself? You can find them on their website, Facebook, and even Twitter!

5 comments:

  1. these are so cute and must be so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ruffled butt is super cute!! :)

    Jennifer Marie

    lilnursejen at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name of the Company. That outfit is so adorable. My daughter is expecting her second. I'm definitely bringing this to her attention. Thanks for the review.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that outfit, especially the ruffled butt. I have a grandbaby and one on the way and am going to have to check this company out. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete