Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We're having a crappy day (literally!)

Today has been one of those days already! Little Miss turned 5 yesterday and has her 5 year old/kindergarten checkup and shots today. Normally neither of my kids are bothered by shots but Bok Boy has spent the last 2 days telling her how much the Kindergarten shots hurt and that she was going to get 5 or 6 shots (she got 3), so she was freaked out this morning! I got her calmed down and she didn't even whimper when she got her shots! Now she's in that tired cranky post-vaccination stage.

But she's not the bad part of the day. I picked up Bok boy at school and he ran straight from his classroom to the bathroom. I checked to make sure he was okay after he came out and he was running around like normal. On the drive home he told me he needed to use the restroom and within seconds it was quite noticeable that he was having bowel problems.

Now I've washed and bleached a booster seat, a toilet, a sink, a tub, the floor and thoroughly washed a child. All I can say is he'd better keep these germs to himself! It's now 5 pm and I have the rest of today to look forward to (and tomorrow, since he'll be home sick!) Please please please don't let it spread to everyone else!

2 comments: