Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Having a rough week? We all feel your pain!

It's been one of those weeks, and I'm sure that you all have been through one like it (or worse) before. Earlier this week my friend sent me a link to this video, and it brought tears to my eyes... tears of laughter, that is!

Now, I'm not a person who normally sends jokes or videos to my friends and loved ones, but frankly, if you have children, you'll be hard-pressed not to find this funny!



If nothing else, this woman can sing amazingly fast, but I love the words too! Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I am judging the Mommy Moment for Baby Making Machine -

    I love the song. I heard it just after I became a mom. Perfect haha.

    Great post!

    Kayce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song! I'm sure I'll love it even more when I'm on the other side of the mommy fence! :)

    ReplyDelete